Save and archive big data easily—and at low cost!
Automated backup and archiving solutions for open environments and mainframes
For small and large businesses, the IBM® TS3500 Tape Library is the ideal option for backup and archiving—at low cost—of massive data sets from mainframe and open systems.
Discover how NOVIPRO can help you!
Economical, automated and highly scalable, the IBM TS3500 Tape Library offers:
- Capacity on demand (CoD)
- Advanced Library Management System (ALMS)
- Remote management via a Web browser
- Flexible upgrades, designed to minimize downtime
- High availability, with failover operations
- Simultaneous management of LTO Ultrium and IBM Enterprise tape cartridges
- Ability to create logical libraries to dedicate specific resources to selected environments
- IBM System z support combined with the IBM TS7700 line of virtual tape servers and integrated tape library manager
IBM is recognized around the world for its proven leadership in research and development. Its ability to innovate is reflected in the performance of such servers and IT solutions as System z, System p, Spectrum Storage solutions, SmartCloud, and a broad range of IT Data Center operations tools and business applications.IBM
Up to 2.25 exabytes (Eo) automated storage at low cost under a single library image
Exceptional scalability and flexible capacities: from 1 to 16 frames per library and from 1 to 15 libraries per library complex
Data security and regulatory compliance via support for tape drive encryption and write-once-read-many (WORM) cartridges
The L23 and D23 frames support IBM TS1150, TS1140, TS1130, TS1120 and 3592 J1A tape drives. The L53 and D53 frames support the LTO Ultrium 6 tape drives as well as previous-generation LTO Ultrium drives
Double robotic arm strengthens performance and overall system availability with two accessors operating simultaneously in a multiple frame environment
Ability to dynamically partition cartridge slots and drives with the Advanced Library Management System (ALMS)